- Do my impersonation of "Q" and 007 discussing ejector seats while the instructor is
in the carwithin earshot.
- Have a bumper sticker on the back of the car that reads,
The Car In Front Is A Crumple Zone
- Have any music playing in the vehicle, including but not limited to:
- "Back to the Future"
- "The Race" by Yello
- "I'm Not Driving Anymore" by Rob Dougan
- Anything from the Jason Bourne films.
- Wear my navy jumper with epaulettes in an effort to intimidate the other drivers.
- Start discussing advisory locking, critical sections and race hazards whilst proceeding through junctions at speed.
- Discuss interesting consequences of Newtonian physics of any kind.
- Leave an upside-down blue pint-glass conspicuously on the dashboard.
- Keep cannisters of caltrops in the glove-compartment.
- Install radar emitters configured to generate continuous pulses to screw up speed guns.